Thursday, May 1, 2008

School's out for summer! And for good!!

I did it!! I got through my last final and I am done with my undergrad! It is kind of bittersweet; I'm excited to be done and moving on but I am sad because 4 years is a long time and I have made many great friends here.

Soooo....now what? I am actually kind of bored. I have family coming up on Saturday for commencement, naturally, but until then I have nothing to do. I suppose I could start packing but....ha, I'm so lazy! And I love it!

Anywho, that's all...I've got nothing...it's a blog about nothing!! :)

1 comment:

saroth said...

Monica,

Very nice blog. You did good. I enjoyed celebrating with you and your friends. You are a sweetheart and I am excited to help in any way I can for you to have YOUR very special wedding day!

love,
mom roth