Thursday, July 10, 2008

I ain't as young as I once was...

..you know, like that song? Ha, not that I think I am old by a long shot but I did go to Cedar Point yesterday and today, well, my body is not happy with me!! My best friend Kimberlee and I decided to take the day and have some fun up at the Point. We got there at about 3 and stayed until it closed. It was the perfect amount of time. We rode almost everything so it was a good time.

Anyhow, today is just a day of cleaning and chores and errands and things like that. Pretty exciting.


I leave you with a quote:

"Growing up is a process, not an event." -- Paul B. Jamison

1 comment:

BananaBuzzbomb said...

ha. too funny. we have passes but the first few rides of the year are always a trip. Oftentimes we leave feeling pretty "green." I feel your pain =)

How's the pup doing??