Thursday, December 25, 2008

This one is for you especially, Aunt Jan :)

First off, Merry Christmas, everyone! :) I hope everyone got to spend time with their loved ones and got everything they asked for! ;) I know I did!!

I didn't ask for much but that is not always a bad thing because then you are almost guaranteed to get everything (or at least that has been my experience!). Bryce and I got some great things from Pampered Chef from Mom and Dad Roth. I also got a gift card to Sephora, which is awesome because I needed to get some Bare Minerals replacements! I also got another beautiful Pandora bracelet, complete with some beautiful new beads. :)

From my family, I got an iHome, which I was super excited for because it has an alarm clock and now I can wake up to my favorite songs. I also got a SUPER soft new robe, which was much needed and appreciated because my old one was tattered and not very soft anymore. And much to Bryce's chagrin, I got a Twilight shirt, courtesy of my sister Holly. I told Bryce I wouldn't wear it out in public. :)

But hands down, my favorite gift had to be my new TomTom!! I didn't think I would get it but I did! So of course, Bryce and I took it for a test drive when we drove back to Sandusky tonight. It was awesome. I am very directionally impaired so this is going to come in handy!

So anyhow, Bryce and I are now dog sitting here in Sandusky while the 'rents are in Louisiana visiting Shaina and Jonathan.

And I will try to be more consistent with my blog entries...I have been told I have been slacking! Sorry!! :/ I just haven't had anything too interesting to say lately. That being said, I am off to watch some TV with Bryce.

Again, Merry Christmas!!

4 comments:

BananaBuzzbomb said...

yay for you blogging! I know it's something that gets pushed aside often. BTW, saw a shirt at the mall that is so you. it's at rue 21 and it says, "I kissed a vampire and i liked it.! lol! i immediately thought of you. and my sis brought me twilight so i'm going to get hopping on that. woot! great seeing you and hope you have a wonderful new year!

Jan said...

Glad to see the new blog. Didn't mean to pick on ya...just love to hear what everyone is doing. Let me know if the TomTom helps, cause we are thinking of getting one. It was great seeing everyone at the party. Love ya, Aunt Jan

Jan said...

We got lost...again...going to Josh's wedding last weekend so we came home and ordered a TomTom. Hope it helps us down the road (pun).

Monica said...

Yes, it has come in handy many times since I've gotten it. I think you'll get your money's worth out of it. My step-mom also got one for Christmas and she also swears by it; so you have two thumbs up from the Maldonado family! :)