Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Public Service Announcement

Okay, I think I need to clarify some things....

A few days ago, I sent out itinerary's to all aunts, uncles, bridal party, and grandparents. These were just to give everyone a heads up that the wedding is a 3 day event. I have been made aware that this is causing some confusion. So here's the deal:


On the day of the wedding, everyone will be invited to the actual ceremony itself at St. Mary's. That has never changed and will not change. Of course we want everyone there!

Now, this is where the confusion may begin: after the ceremony, we are having an intimate dinner for about 50 people. This includes bridal party, grandparents, parents, siblings, and aunts and uncles only. As much as we would love to have all of our wonderful cousins and even friends there, we opted for a smaller dinner. But this is why we are having a brunch the next day:

The brunch is for about 250 people and really is going to be like a "normal" reception in a lot of ways. This is where we will have our first dance and cut the cake and show a slide show of pictures and do 500 miles (a must!!) etc, etc.

Also, these were NOT formal invitations. Those will be sent out in time. In the invitations, there will be separate mini invitations for the after-ceremony dinner and the brunch on Sunday. Again, please do not get offended if you do not get an invite to the dinner afterwards. We just have to keep it as small as possible.

Remember, we are buying a house. And this means we have to cut down. The important part is Bryce and I are getting married. We love each other and we want all of you to take part in that.

Hopefully this will clear things up. And please, feel free to ask me anything. I don't want anyone to be confused about anything! It makes me anxious, lol!


Love you all.

1 comment:

BananaBuzzbomb said...

sounds like an excellent and realistic plan to me. hugs to you =)