I have been slacking on the posts lately, I know. I have been running around doing this and that and have put blogging on the back burner.
Papa is in Atlanta for 2 weeks to visit his 3 other children. So I am on vacation as well!! :) It's been nice. Bryce came down to Berea last week and we went up to the zoo. It was HOT!!! We only managed to stay for about 2 hours but it was still a good time.
This past weekend, I went over to Sandusky to spend time with Bryce for his 25th birthday. We went to a Dave Matthews tribute band concert at Lyman harbor on Friday and then went to Bike Week on Saturday. Bike week is always interesting, to say the least!
Bryce finally got Rock Band for his Xbox 360. I was skeptical at first but I have to admit that it is a pretty fun game. I am pretty good at the drums while Bryce handles the guitar.
That's all I got for now...I'm off to run some errands.
Adios!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment