Sunday, July 6, 2008

A whole lot of nothing.

I haven't had much to post lately. I never claimed to lead an exciting life!!

Right now, I have been job hunting and keeping my fingers crossed to hear back from someone. I have also been getting my stuff together for grad school as I found out that they will honor quite a few of my classes from BGSU. So that's always good. Other than that, I have just been doing the best I can taking care of Papa. It can be difficult at times and very frustrating, especially since we have been butting heads lately about a lot of things, but I am trying my best to just keep going and ignore it. After all, he is 84 years old and super set in his ways. I think I may start yoga or some sort of meditation to deal with the stress. But I will keep you all updated on that whole adventure, lol.

That's all folks!

Adios!!

PS: My little sister Erin asked me a while ago why I end all of my entries with "Adios!" I told her I just did it once and it stuck. It's kind of like my signature. Maybe I will start something new...stay tuned!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hii Sister! Good luck with the job hunting, I have been doing a little of that myself, but it is hard not knowing what state I am going to be in in the next month let alone next year! At least you have that to start off. Keep positive you will find something good! Miss and love you lots! Shai