..she has been diagnosed with the Parvo virus. She is currently at the vet's in quarantine. I cannot express how much my heart aches for her. I can barely write this without crying. I know she is a little fighter and can get through this. The vet said they found it early enough where there is some hope. She is hooked up to an IV and is receiving fluids and antibiotics. She also has a fever, which could be a good thing because it means she is fighting the virus.
Bryce and I are trying to be strong but it is so hard because she is our little baby. As I am sure you all can relate, you start to love your pets like they are your own children. She is our first pet together. When they are so young, you don't think about anything but playing with them and cuddling and all of the fun stuff. And now, she is fighting for her life. She's just a baby...
Please say a prayer for her and keep her in your thoughts.
Thank you,
Monica & Bryce
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment